[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Tue Apr 6 10:21:59 BST 2004

fizzy spoo'd forth:
> I'm not a fan either, horrible hard chairs, dodgy
> decor and leaving stinking of curry don't appeal to me
> much, but I'm happy to go for the sake of your (all
> the lug) happy company :) I also understand that the
> majority love it so I wouldn't suggest changing....

Our ideal location would:
 Give us a room to ourselves
 Be comfortable
 Let us bring our own drinks, or be really cheap
 Serve dinner of some description
 Be somewhere everyone can get to without problems
 Not charge us for the room
 Allow smoking :-)

I'm happy to consider anywhere at all that meets these criteria; the
problem is that I'm not clear that there *is* anywhere that meets these
criteria :)

Aq.

--
Customisability.  Statefulness.  Upgradability.  Open-sourcedness.
You know, the usual Linux shit.  :)