[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue Apr 6 13:31:49 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 13:28, Peter Cannon wrote:

> Wednesday night is probably a good night as it is middle of the week but
> like some other members it is no good to me as I have other commitments,
> I would like a change in meet days but it aint gonna happen.

I was thinking about this the other day.  We need to set up an odd meet
(perhaps an installfest or something) for all the members that find
Wednesday a struggle.  I can think of 4 or 5 people that have difficulty
on a Wednesday.  I don't think it makes sence changing the day now but
we really must get an odd meeting somewhere in the calendar to put names
to faces

sparkes