[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:59:28 BST 2004

Hi,

> The odd jaunt elsewhere can't hurt, tho'. I'm in
> favour of Sparkes'
> suggestion of the odd non-Wednesday meet, as well.

this sounds cool. I was thinking (and I suggested this
a few times before) that it would be cool to get a
stall at a computer fair and go and pimp Linux there.
A stall is £55, and I am sure we could raise this from
occassional donations at LUG meetings. We could really
promote Linux a lot at these events.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician