[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 14:16:29 BST 2004

Yeah well I kept stumm too

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 13:54, David Goodwin wrote:

> I was tempted to make a comment about it, but thought I'd end up looking
> like some evil anti-html weirdo....

I'm trying to keep calm but it sticks in my gut the lecture I received
for exactly what I have seen being done by others over the last two
weeks.

Any way I'm man enough to take it on the chin, pity only one member was
man enough to openly see what I was saying and give me some support (You
know who you are) lets leave it there. By the way you where lucky Car
Craft only offered me £150.00 for my Reanult 19!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy