[Wolves] Black Country LUG?

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 15:12:16 BST 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:
> Hi David
>
> On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 14:42, David Goodwin wrote:
>

>>Wow. Is it older than an M reg?
>

> "L" reg in dam good nick with all service paper work since it rolled off
> the production line. But the nice man who served me said "ere ya R mate
> look at glasses book £150 is all its wurf mush"

Yeah they were kind of like that with us.

We only went to look at prices etc, but they talked us into sitting down
and talking to their sales manager muppet. He then went through the
speal of "at what price would you buy the car from us right now" (to
which I replied 4k, as the car is advertised as 8k :-) ).

They've obviously been well trained in writing upside down .... and not
a lot else.

David.