[Wolves] credit card signatures etc

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue Apr 6 16:32:55 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 16:28, fizzy wrote:
>  --- sparkes <sparkes at phreaker.net> wrote:
> > me too, I try to use cash ;-) paranoid is more than
> > a great record it's a way of life ;-)
>
> Do I mention the hundreds of cctv cameras you walk
> through every day,

and drive through with automatic number plate spotting ;-) 2004 1984 all
over again ;-)

> or the mobile phone that tracks
> your location at all times? :)

normally turned off ;-) well it's pretty well broken.  You can't live
without being tracked these days but I like to do my part in making the
system work a little harder.  Take cash out of the hole in the wall and
then you can spend it without people tracking your purchases to you.  I
also walk around the bull ring in strange patterns to try and bugger up
their systems ;-)

Why do supermarkets sell credit cards? could they be interested in where
the rest of your disposable goes?  so they can expand their ranges to
catch more of your money in the weekly shop?

> > sparkes
> fizz
sparkes