[Wolves] credit card signatures etc

Andy Hill andyhilluk2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 16:52:35 BST 2004

Hi

I think it works on CLIR that your phone line sends out when you make the call.  I not sure if it works when you have this disabled. Also most pizza places wont deliver if you call from a mobile or call phone.

 ==

Andy Hill

I bet they (pizza places) love it - it stops them delivering pizza to
abandoned buildings etc. (Think: Futurama), or having to decipher what
someone said.

I assume it fails if you're ex-directory.

David.