[Wolves] 18th Birthday Party

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 09:22:27 BST 2004

Hi Steve

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 02:20, Steve Ruffles wrote:

> Ron, thanks for your kind invitation. Give your daughter our best
> wishes. We, for our sins, will be watching Macbeth - our 14 year old
> twin boys are doing it for O level- nothing changes - they are as
> reluctant as I was.
> Steve

Cor! now thats a great play! mind you if your superstitious you have to
call it "The Scottish play" are they doing the traditional version or a
modern one? What characters are they playing? I hope it all goes well.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy