[Wolves] credit card signatures etc

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 15:23:27 BST 2004

Jon Farmer wrote:

> As regards switch cards I know of no schemes like these so I would guess
> if they dont introduce one in the next few years they could be seen as a
>   extra security risk for cardholder not present internet transactions.

I know nothing about the cardholder not present password schemes but I
do believe that Mastercard has either bought Switch or, at the very
least Switch is very much Mastercard's debit card representative in the
UK, meaning Switch would probably follow whatever Mastercard is doing.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.lugradio.org - radio for Linux and open source fans