[Wolves] Hello To You All

Joshua Orihunu joshuaorihunu at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 17:25:59 BST 2004

Hello,

I am Joshua Orihunu.  I am from Nigeria in Africa.  I work in IT for a busy company.  I am learning new linux system and am being sent to Great Britain next month (May) to begin training.

I am looking to meet and greet new friends and linux help would be exceelant. As i am sure you will have things to show me.  Are you near to london? I know buckingham palace as i visit it as a boy.

Thank you for your kindness and god bless you all.

Joshua Orihunu.