[Wolves] REF Linuxuser & Developer expo 2004 (cheeky) ;-)

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 13:53:41 BST 2004

Hi,

> > Just to trudge this up again from the depths of
> the dirty canal...
>
> Not had enough of email formatting discussions, then
> David? :)

Obviously not. ;)

As to whether HTML email is considered "evil"[1] or
not it is up to you - some people use it happily and
some don't. This is not the issue. The issue is that
it is not preferable on this list so I ask that
everyone uses plain text. This is because this list is
a public discussion forum and we need to be as
accessible as possible. There are also issues with
accessability with screen readers with HTML. We are an
equal opportunities LUG and I want to make it as
accessability as possible. :)

[1] I hate this term. Evil is a bit strong. David is
not the first to use it in this context but it is a
bit strong. Unless he *really* hates it. Maybe he was
beaten up by a <div> tag one day when leaving work. :)

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician