[Wolves] Morphix and wolverhampton science park

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 16:58:24 BST 2004

Apprently in the last half an hour I have just persuaded some of the science
park management to look into morphix, its really strange having them all
sitting around my desktop in amazment at morphix and I think my boss the M$
whore is re-considering his idea on linux finally.

 So now if anyone is willing im thinking that we do have a linux fair or
something here, even if it is something like ppl sitting in an auditorium
and watching an install and use of a machine on a projector or something.

Though it may seem to big a task, there are a lot of small businesses that
would most likely be interested linux.

OH also for some reason my boss is now considering contracting some linux
developers, though they would have to use morphix as he still wont install
it on a hdd, but I'm getting there

Thanx,
SimonB.