[Wolves] MCSE 'again'

Chris Procter Chris at foxonline.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 20:12:04 BST 2004

> > Have I worn my pro vi t-shirt at the lug yet ?
>
> I have a Vim mug and get called a geek at work for it.
> I wouldn't mind but I work in the IT dept!

One of my computers has a "protected with GNU" sticker and another with a
picture of a gnu and tux flying through the air in superhero costumes given
to me by Richard Stallman himself stuck on the front of the case.

chris (Called back into work because a client cant help but fiddle with
thimngs he shouldn't)

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of Fox Online.
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted
from Fox Online, are confidential and solely for the use
of the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify Fox Online by
telephone on +44 (0)121 693 1424.