[Wolves] Linux video editing apps

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 13:48:21 BST 2004

Someones just asked me if there are any high-end Linux
video editing apps. Does anyone know if there are any
good ones? I've never used any so I don't really know,
it's not something I'm into. If there are, are they
likely to suffer from the same kind of latency
problems Jono was referring to on Wednesday? I know
sound recording and video editing are conceptually
different, but he's obviously going to be syncing
video and audio so I just wondered.

I think he's using running Premiere Pro on Windows and
Final Cut Pro on the Mac and his Athlon 2400XP is
creaking under the strain.

Thanks,

Ad

=====