[Wolves] Fool and his money

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 13:57:36 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 13:24, Simon Burke wrote:

Snip < I remember the first time I tried to compile my own kernel it
> just didn¹t work, despite doing exactly what I though the docs said to do.
> Theres a lot of doc projects out there somewhere, and its the somewhere
> that¹s the prob really.

Cor! compile your own kernel so you practise the black arts? I am just
about happy with Bash, currently practising with vi (thought I should
learn) I have done some software compiles which I hope is what your on
about? These are my favourite "Scare the bee-geebers out of ya".

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy