[Wolves] sourceforge?

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue Apr 13 15:13:05 BST 2004

how do you get accepted by sourceforge these days?

I am currently engaged in a discussion with one of the support guys
about why I think I have a worthwhile project when I noticed his user id
number is not only higher than mine it is 590000! higher.

Does this mean there are really more than 1/2 million people registered
to develop open source projects there or have I missed the point?

To be fair I do have a very low id number on source forge but it still
looks a little like telling granny how to suck eggs.

sparkes