[Wolves] Fool and his money

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 02:21:10 BST 2004

 --- Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote: >
> If I had known a mag was going to have the same easy
> install disk I
> would have saved £35 and bought the mag.

I see you point Peter, but I guess you can at least
take some solace that you put your money where your
mouth is and helped support the Linux community in a
way that some vendors really do need. Mandrake have
only just come out of administration after nearly
going bust. Not that SUSE are likely to have that
problem with Novell holding the reins these days...

Ad

=====
--

http://www.drinky.org.uk