[Wolves] Potted Samba/XP howto becoming WolvesLugWiki

Rob Annable rob at annable.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 22:50:51 BST 2004

> Rob Annable spoo'd forth:
> > As for the type of Wiki to use, it would be a shame if this turned into
> > lengthy debate about which type to use, although I recognise we need a
> > consensus. I have experience with http://www.usemod.com/ and I think it
> > would suit what we need.
>
> Whoever sets it up gets to decide. No-one should be editing the wiki
> code, just the wiki content, no?
>
> Aq.

OK, I'm gonna go for UseMod. It's simple to set up, easy to use, and it
delivers an RSS feed so we could add it to Planet Wolves if we wish.

The question is, where should I stick it? Somewhere underneath
wolveslug.org.uk is surely the best place. Who looks after that? Is it Jono?

Rob
--
http://rob.annable.co.uk