[Wolves] Virus??

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 20:05:21 BST 2004

Hi Folk

I have been on holiday and switched the email off so
if this subject has already been raised I apologise.

I am getting emails from people I don't know and the
emails are going in my bulk folder. I think the virus
is Netsky or something like that. I presume something
somewhere has "highjacked" or spoofed my email
address?? Does it affect my Linux machine? I have not
opened any of the emails and deleted them straight
away.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Cheers

Mo