[Wolves] Same time dual boot

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 21:14:57 BST 2004

Hi,

> yes, as can coLinux and a dozen other things, if you
> use the same /home
> for both installs and keep the rest seperate.  You
> could share some of
> the other bits but I wouldn't bother in case you
> bugger it up.

I want the whole system to run though. I don't want to
have to install all the seperate packages and
recompile my kernel again for the new system. It seems
like a fairly obvious requirement but it is not clear
if it is supported in any of the systems. Matt: thanks
for looking on the VMWare site by the way. :)

> You could not use windows and run word in wine.  It
> works 100% in
> crossover and while you are paying for commercial
> software it might as
> well be one that helps free software.

Hmmm, you know, I never considered this at all. I
might look into it.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician