[Wolves] Bright whites with Linux

Simon Burke SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 11:21:04 BST 2004

Matthew Revell wrote:

> Simon Burke wrote:
>
>> The only problem is that i have heard it is not too good as a washing
>> powder (as been told by a couple of german friends of mine), better
>> stick to being an OS imho.
>

> Shouldn't that be, "better stick to being an OS Omo"?
>
> Ha, I'm such a wit. (Omo being an olde worlde washing powder, that has
> since gone the way of Radion.)

ugh, i faintly remember radion but never omo, oh well. Mind i am not a
telly viewer very often as im usually on my machine and maybe listening
to a shoutcast stream or something. So i dont get exposed to many an
advert. Though once i was listening on some US college radio station
they put on the world record attempt for the longest excrement.

--

Thanks,
SimonB