[Wolves] SuSE 9.0 professional

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 3 17:15:26 BST 2004

On Tuesday 03 Aug 2004 17:06, The wise and knowledgeable Philip Moore
proclaimed:

> The strange thing is that what worked (CD playing) using SuSE 8.2 failed
> using SuSE 9.0 with exactly the same hardware set-up.
> Additionally the K3b burning software that did not work using 8.2 now
appears to work using 9.0

I can do better! K3b didn't recognise my CD-RW under 9.0 but does with 9.1
(Sounds of the twighlight zone playing in the background)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"