[Wolves] I don't seem to be getting through!

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 17:13:43 BST 2004

 --- h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> I keep sending off messages for help and info but
> nothing seems to get through to the listings. Is a
> crafty way to get me to come to the Wednesday
> meetings?

This one did, so it's either a fluke or you're using a
different address for the ones that don't get through.
All addresses you use need to be subscribed to the
list otherwise they will get bounced by the list
server. It didn't used to be this way, but we started
getting a lot of crap on the list so I think we went
back to subscription only. If this isn't the problem
then someone else, probably Jono will have to help
you.

Ad

=====
--