[Wolves] open source applicaiton in SME

Philip Moore ptm48 at uklinux.net
Fri Aug 6 18:59:30 BST 2004

Hi

Having just completed a degree I appreciate the work you are having to do - I
would ceratinly assist but regretably I am not yet employed.

Let me wish you the best of luck in your research - I have a colleague who is
considering postgraduate research into e-banking at Warwick University.

Philip Moore