[Wolves] PGP

Jon Farmer jonfarmer at enta.net
Thu Aug 12 13:20:56 BST 2004

Peter Evans wrote:

> May I ask for a little advice here, can one of you point me in the direction
> of a key server that has the latest keys you are using, or tell me that I
> have completely the wrong end of the stick and let me know why I'm seeing the
> information as described.  Alternatively you could post your public key to
> the forum (if that's allowed?).  If you've embedded the public key already
> then apologies in advance, let me know you have and I'll try to find out how
> to extract it using the Kontact tools.

Hi Peter

Keyserver's provide the key's they know about. If someone has revoked
their key but not told the keyserver then you can get old key's I'll
admit I am guilty of that in the past but I dont use keyserver's for my
own key anymore. You can get my public key of my website at

http://www.viperdude.org/?q=contact

Regards

Jon

--