[Wolves] Printers and Graphics card

Jayne Heger jayneheger at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 13:34:48 BST 2004

Hello,

A question for you guys and girls :-)
I have £200 spare and have long decided that I need a new printer that can print out photos really well and I also need a new graphics card (I recently bought Grand Theft Auto Vice City) and really noticed how jerky it was, mines only a 32MB card

I have in mind an Epson of some sorts for my printer, which would you go for? I only want to spend about £100ish pounds on one

What graphics card would you guys go for? I would want a 128MB one.
Radeon or Nvidia?
My current one is an Nvidia. Elsa Erazor III - brilliant card, I really like it.

All of these must of course be Linux friendly.

Thanks,

Jayne