[Wolves] Lugradio.org

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 08:20:07 BST 2004

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:16:40 +0100, Ron Wellsted <ron at wellsted.org.uk> wrote:
> So what has happened to lugradio.org?  The name servers seem to have
> dropped off the planet.

That pretty much describes it :)

The slightly longer version is:

I used to share a hosting account, with a friend. I no longer need
that kind of hosting, so my friend agreed to take the account over by
himself. A week or so ago, the whole server went kaput. My friend
thought everything of mine, including LugRadio.org was off the server,
so he didn't reinstate it. In the mean time, Jono and Aq have been
moving it over to their new server. It'll be back in a couple of days.

--
Matthew Revell
Writer and editor