[Wolves] Ill Debian

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 22:08:03 BST 2004

 --- david at codepoets.co.uk wrote:
> Does the new kernel have support for the hardware
> (e.g. ide controller etc).?

The hardware hasn't changed at all, but I built the
kernel myself on a machine I don't know inside out
like I do my own, so it's possible I got the wrong
controller or something or I made ext3 as a module
rather than compiled in or something stupid like that.
I'll look at these tomorrow hopefully.

Thanks for your help guys. I'd rather fix it than just
reinstall it as I leave on Thursday and I think a few
people are interested in inheriting it when I've gone.

Ad

=====
--

http://www.drinky.org.uk