[Wolves] Free to a good home

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 12:59:40 BST 2004

Hi All

Anyone interested? You will need to collect

1 X VAX Server BA213
1 X VAX Workstation 3100 M76
2 X DEC 3000 Workstation
1 X Mica Blazer Telebit

I'm lead to believe they are all knackered but then the guy who said sling
them out is not here.

They may have been robbed of HDD's I'm not checking.

They could be good for spares/repair we have just put them in our yard with a
plastic sheet over them, its only just stopped raining here.

If you want them you can have them for nothing, free all you'll need to do is
collect we are here Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30.

Email me on or off list I don't care.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"