[Wolves] USB headers

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 12:51:35 BST 2004

Ahh.. sorry i think i implied th eworng things, Its the mother board
connecters that i am short of. The case comes with 3 sets of USB ports
on the front and there is a card reader which require a connecter. So
i have four itm i need tp plug into one 9pin header connecter on the
mobo.

The mobo is a Tyan s2885 thunder k8w, and yeah it requires an EPS12v
PSU which we didnt know.

thanks,
SimonB

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:07:35 +0100, Old Dan <dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org> wrote:
> Simon Burke wrote:
> > Ok,
> > I have a small problem really off topic but i have to ask.
> > I'm builidng a duel opteron system and i have a small problem with the
> > amount of usb headers i need to connect. As the motherboard I have has
> > only one USB header, which i scr*p i know.
> >
> > Anyway does anyone know of any card or something that i can use to add
> > an extra 4 internal 9pin USB headers to the system??
> >
> Did the motherboard not come with a usb backplate you could plug onto
> the headers?  Cheap of them!  Which make/model of motherboard is it?
>
> If you don't mind the USB ports being on the front of the machine, a lot
> of today's machine cases come with two front ports + connectors for
> headers included.
>
> --
> Dan

Theres no place like ::1