[Wolves] Apologies...AGAIN.

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue Aug 24 01:18:35 BST 2004

Stuart Langridge wrote:

> Sean Spencer wrote:
>
>> I really look forward to getting to one of your meetings as soon as I
>> can.
>

> We're on for this Wednesday, I do believe; I think holiday season is
> over now :)

Jees, can't I leave you lot alone for a few days? :P

Sorry I was not around to help stop the emails, I was in Holland. As
someone said, this always seems to happen when I am away somewhere. I am
going to have to dish out some admin to some others in the LUG I think.

Don't be too harsh on Sean guys - I know its annoying, but these things
happen to us all at some point. I came really close to making a similar
mistake a while back until it struck me that I would piss a lot of
people of while I was away. :P

Hope to see you at a LUG meet Sean, and you can buy us all a beer. :)

Incidentally, I won't be there on wednesday - this is the last week of
my mental August. This month I have been to four countries, one
festival, one conference, one family visit and I will have done four
gigs. This week is the gigging week - we had a gig tonight and we have
another two this week in coventry and dudley. On wednesday we will have
family visiting so I can't make it. After this week though, it is back
to normal. I am missing coming to LUGs. :(

Catch you soon,

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer