[Wolves] List

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 20:33:10 BST 2004

 Wolves LUG - Wed Aug 25th 20004
 The Standard, Cleveland Street, Wolves
 7.30pm - Operationg Comparibeard

  Go's
    1. SimonB (just a drop in though, as to pickup that Vax if its ok to),
    2. Aq. (has slAQ beardage)
    3. Ron (full beard catched rodents unawares)
   4. Ade (I have a very small beard) - see bellow
   5. sparkes (might shave latter beard an unknown) - might be a no go
   depending on work

   No Go's
    1. Jono (I am slack and have a poor-quality beard)
    2. PeteC (Not present but voting in the usual way) (Slaphead no beard)
    3. Kev - too much work to get done - sorry for last minute change

  Late Go's

  2. Matt (accidental beard, developing through shaving laziness)
  3. Ade - just got called from work so either can go or will be late :-(