[Wolves] Sean Spencer of 'spamming fame'......You're all safe...

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Aug 25 23:18:39 BST 2004

sean_spencer at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

>Hello ladies & gentlemen,
>
>I, the aforementioned guffer, "rimming Sean Spencer" - has now removed his work email from the list and subscribed my personal address instead. ;-)

lol

Be careful this list has a history of getting ri**ing (insert name) to
the top of google and before long your name starts turning up with just
the ri**ing.  Not the sort of thing you want family and workmates to
discover ;-)

your exact question has appeared before, if I remember correctly Aq,
Ron, Peter and a few others either discovered the reason or a workaround
so you should be lucky

sparkes