[Wolves] (no subject)

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Thu Dec 2 15:25:43 GMT 2004

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 09:18:43 +0000
From: Ade <adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com>
Subject: [Wolves] Last nights meet
To: wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk

Great meet last night, good to see all the new people.

Hope we didnt scare you off from attending the big one in two weeks,
which should be brilliant by the way !

Later

Ade Baaaaaaldshaw

Nah, twas spiffin. We only come for the curry an a bit of idle banter.
 Seriously, a good time was had by all and I am looking forward to the next meet.
Maybe next time me an the boys will talk more about linux ( although Andy got his twopenneth in).
By the way ,will there be room in a fortnight?  Xmas is coming and the office party invasion is imminent.
Martin kelly.