[Wolves] Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Ade adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:00:44 GMT 2004

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:12:01 +0000 (GMT), Peter Oliver
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Stuart Langridge wrote:
>
> > OK, so I was wrong. Those of you at the last LUG meeting will remember my
> > fervently held contention that Blackpool Pleasure Beach is Europe's
> > most popular tourist attraction, after the Vatican. I was wrong.
>
> My recollection is that you said it was the world's most popular.

Peter, that is EXACTLY what I was about to post.

I think even Aq wound admit there is quite a difference from "The
worlds second largest" to "*Europes third* largest" :-)

I am of the opinion that Aq owes everyone, who attended the last Lug
meet, at least one beer !

Ade Baaaaaaldshaw