[Wolves] Christmas bash

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Dec 8 18:45:55 GMT 2004

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com wrote:

> If you have any objections
> to LugRadio having an involvement in the LUG Christmas bash, please post now.
> We don't want to spoil people's night but I don't see how we would, bearing
> the above in mind. However, there may be something we haven't considered.

The christmas meeting is normally one of the best of the year and I
don't want anything outside of the normal chat and fun to get in the way.

Once something outside of the normal meeting is introduced the normal
meeting becomes stop start and doesn't flow.  If you record anything at
the meeting, even outside, it will interupt the natural flow of the meeting.

I don't think it's fair to use our christmas meeting as a test run for
lugradio on the road but I have no objection to a 'normal' meeting also
including a recording session.

I was looking forward to the christmas meeting (expecially as I had a
stomach bug for the last one and something else came up the time before
meaning I havn't seen some of the lug in months) but if it's going to be
ruined by adding the recording on the side I'm not bothering to come.

sparkes
--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"