[Wolves] ntop

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 19:03:30 GMT 2004

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:57:23 +0000, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:09:46 +0100, Lee Parkes <leep at bogus.net> wrote:
> > leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
> > You can never break the chain
> > There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush
> >

> Hmm, would that be the Rush of 2112 fame.  That was the first album I
> bought.  Blimey, that would have been about 28 years ago.... I'll shut
> up now ;-)

Sorry about that.  I was just trying to lighten the thread bit.  To
get back on topic.  Is it possible to adjust the amount of bandwidth
the offending machine actually gets?  I assume, Peter, that you have
worked out who the real culprit is?  Forgive me if this impossible but
I'm sure we used to be able to apportion bandwidth to particular
machines on the LAN running from a switch when I was Telford.  The
memory is foggy however ;-)

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer