[Wolves] Christmas bash

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Dec 9 07:30:58 GMT 2004

Ade wrote:

> Jono or Matt, please set up a Poll on the Lugradio forum, where we can
> all go and vote on this matter. The nice thing about voting in the
> forum is that your name isn't recorded and so people are more likely
> to be honest

only about 10 members of the lug are registered at the lugradio forums,
that's less than 10% of the people who can vote in the forum having any
interest in the outcome.  I don't think a vote on the lugradio forums
will prove anything.  It's like the Ukraine all over again ;-)

I still don't think it's fair and wouldn't agree to it if I was still a
recording member of the cast.

sparkes