[Wolves] cheap dell xeon box

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 17:13:57 GMT 2004

On Thursday 09 December 2004 17:05, Gary wrote:

>  I hope so, I have ordered 2, but there terms/conditions say that
> they can withdraw from the sale if there is an fault with their pricing.

Did you not see my earlier mails?

This is a genuine deal they have been marked down 297% theres two
possabilities for them being removed from the site.

1. They've sold them all (Doubtful as they make the god dam things)
2. They've succumbed to the reseller complaints (Again doubtful their reseller
relationship is tenuous)

I am a little surprised as the deal is open until next Wednesday.

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk