[Wolves] Christmas bash

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 17:34:14 GMT 2004

> Sorry, I didnt realise that you had to be a member to be able to vote
> on a Poll. Can anyone confirm this this the case. Matt?
>
> Thanks to everyone who has posted to this so far, can I encourage more
> people to speak up, this is quite important - I dont think anyone on
> the Lugradio team wants to upset or discourage any Lug members from
> attending.

I for one would be quite happy to have LUGRadio recording.  I think the
"meetings" are rowdy enough that nothing can really disturb them :-)  However,
I think it should be on the condition that Aq's yearly rendition of the
Gorilla
joke be recorded for posterity ;-)

There's my opinion anyway.

Kat

> Come up the rest of you, speak up - there is no right or wrong answer
> here and Im pretty sure you arent gonna offend us :-)
>
> We really do need to get some kind of impresssion about how people
> feel on this
>
> As Matt says, *IF* we did go ahead, we`d do so on the sofa outside and
> no-one would be forced to join in.

Kat Goodwin
Nutter, Dog Owner, Linux Enthusiast and High Maintenance Woman