[Wolves] cheap dell xeon box

Gary gary at leamore.net
Thu Dec 9 17:53:04 GMT 2004

£99 for xeon 2.4 with onboard U160 SCSI ! (a SCSI motherboard on its own would cost more than this). There was an option to add a second processor, but it was about £300 to do this.

I purchased 2, upgraded them both to 2.8 Xeon for an extra £20 each, postage was expensive though, at about £50 per server ! Total cost was about £390 inc. VAT and delivery for the 2.

thanks for posting this on here, I wouldn't have known about this otherwise, nice one :)

Gary

Peter Cannon wrote ..