[Wolves] re; cheap dell zeon box

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Fri Dec 10 11:22:03 GMT 2004

Kelly, Martin wrote:

> The offer looks really great, but, a good friend tells me that Dell pc's can be a bit of a problem when it comes to upgrades and parts, i.e. ide cables and hard drives etc.  Am I wrong? am I looking a gift horse in the mouth?  Have I missed the boat?  Answers on a postcard to..........
> mart.

Dell's consumer stuff has quite a poor rep but the business stuff is top
notch.  As this is a small business server I would think the quality
would be excellent.  Unfortunatly the offer did say it would run until
the 15th or until they ran out and it looks like they ran out ;-)

sparkes

--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"