[Wolves] Christmas bash

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Fri Dec 10 13:41:42 GMT 2004

MatthewRevell.3247378 at bloglines.com wrote:

>>I intend on coming to the Xmas do.  I'm not bothered either way if
>>

>somebody wants to record my drivel :-)  Hell's bells I've been on tv
>

>>with
>>

>Mel B - bit part acting job - so a bit of LUG radio isn't going
>

>>to bother
>>

>me ;-)
>
>I think this is the point that is being missed elsewhere. No on
>is going to record anyone's drivel, or otherwise, unless they specifically
>want to be involved.
>
>Thanks for taking a rational approach, Kev :)

Well, I think the general consensus from the LUGRadio camp is to not
record at the christmas bash. As Matt said, we don't want to have anyone
put off from coming along, and as such we will leave the recording gear
at home. Incidentally, if anyone does want to say happy christmas or
another message on the show, feel free to mail us an MP3 or OGG and we
will put it on. We have had a few people on the LUGRadio forums who are
keen to send some clips over, and it might be nice if anyone in the LUG
wants to. You will need to get your clips in ASAP. :)

   Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer