[Wolves] BT Pay As You Go and Linux

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 11:29:24 GMT 2004

 --- Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 Nov 2004 09:21, Mo Awkati wrote:
> > One of my Linux converts wanted to use BT's pay as
> you
> > go...
> Mo,
>
> I know this is an old post, but I'd like a couple of
> bits of info about this
> from you if you can spare the time...
>
> 1.  Can you recall the URL that you were using to
> try to register?
> 2.  When you complained about the compatibility
> issues - did you get a
> response?
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Pete Evans

Hi Pete

the URL is: http://www.btyahoo.com/internet/prices

Then click on the red box at the top with "register"
in it. You will get to the first of the "register"
steps. when you select "pay as you go" it does not do
anything!

I used Firefox and konqueror and neither worked. I
used Firefox, the Windows version, and that didn't
work either!

No answer from their feeback form.

HTH

Mo