[Wolves] BT Pay As You Go and Linux - Any MAC users out there?

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 12:28:54 GMT 2004

On Monday 13 Dec 2004 12:14, Peter Cannon wrote:

> Does anyone want me to do anything or shall I disconnect from BT?
Sorry Pete got distracted.

So you managed to get the BT Yahoo Registration pop-up box and select between
the different options (the ones that use the 'javascript:showhide(n)'
commands).  How odd - I'm using SuSE 9.1 Firefox 1.0 and it doesn't work for
me, and get the same under Windows.

// ok - just tried Konq and it works for me too!

Stuart - getting a layerRef is not defined error message.  Already have most
JavaScript options enabled.

Thanks for your help everyone - much appreciated.  If anyone is wondering why
I'm interested - I can't tell you - I'd get flamed off the list ;-)
--
Regards,

Pete Evans