[Wolves] Taxi Companies

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 19:29:43 GMT 2004

 --- Katherine Goodwin <kat at codepoets.co.uk> wrote:
> We're planning to get a taxi from the LUG on
> wednesday.  Can anyone
> recommend any local taxi companies that I can book
> with?

Wolverhampton firms include:

Countdown: 01902 454321
Albro: 01902 451111
Wednesfield: 01902 305333
Central: 01902 423456
Excel: 01902 822822
Westside: 01902 772727

As far as I know Countdown, Central and Westside have
a minibus, dunno whether they use it in the week
though, the rest I'm not sure about. You can ask and
they might book it for you.

I prefer Coundtown or Wednesfield but Excel, Albro and
Central are also decent in my experience.

For a black cab try:

Rainbow: 01902 311119

In any case it's probably best to get a quote first so
you have a backup if the driver tries to take
advantage of the distance. I don;t know any firms out
your way.

Ad

=====
--