[Wolves] cheap dell xeon box

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 10:28:33 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004 10:01, Gary wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
>  I have been chasing up my order for the servers offered by Dell, and
> here is a copy of their response.
>  I thought the offer was too good to be true !
>
> Gary
> ------------
>
> Dear Customer,
>
> Thank you for contacting Dell Online Customer Care.
>
> As per our records, your Internet order has been terminated because of a
> pricing error. I apologize if you were not notified of this order's
> cancellation. You will also receive a e-mail from our Internet team
> regarding this cancellation.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin.

ARGUE, SHOUT, THREATEN! Someone on this list said they rang them, did you get
a name? They may well have a 'get out of gaol clause' but like in the shops
if its marked at a certain price thats what they have to sell it at.

I don't really want to get involved but as I said my Dell account manager said
the price was correct and that they had been marked down 297% all the
resellers complained about the price so again there was no error!

fight, fight, fight.

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.