[Wolves] Sparc and other non x86 hardware resellers

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 18:07:02 GMT 2004

 --- Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Does anyone know of any resellers of Sparc or other
> non x86 hardware in the UK?
>
> Or, heh... does anyone know of anybody chucking out
> any such hardware and willing to allow it to be
> repurposed at a reasonable or no cost? Low to mid
> range would be fine.

Hmmm from my hour or so of ebaying and googling I
think this idea is already creeping out of my price
range. I saw a 400MHz Sun Sparc box going for about
£120 with a day or so to go and was impressed despite
the fact the price will probably double or more, but
most resellers I've found want considerably more.

Ad

=====
--

http://www.drinky.org.uk