[Wolves] Sparc and other non x86 hardware resellers

trog trog at trog-oz.demon.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 19:18:24 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 15 December 2004  6:06 pm, you wrote:
>  --- Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Does anyone know of any resellers of Sparc or other
> > non x86 hardware in the UK?

www.speedie.co.uk in Digbeth have Sun Sparc's at cheap prices, eg Sparc 4's
at £20.  At work, we got a £100 Sparc from them some months ago which I just
don't have the time to play with.  The other day we purchased an SP/2
(4xRS/6000's in a rack) on ebay.  Lovely!  We just need some disks and we can
fire it up.
--
Trog Woolley  |  trog at trog hyphen oz dot demon dot co dot uk
(A Croweater back residing in Pommie Land with Linux)