[Wolves] A hot potato subject.

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:55:42 GMT 2004

Does anybody know of a real life situation where an operating system,
by a very well known company who I will not name for legal reasons,
has caused serious harm or even death?

Most people have heard the technology joke about how if cars had
progressed at the same pace as 'this particular OS' then we would
expect them to crash twice a day.  But is there a real life version?
Some mission critical computer system crashing and people being hurt
or killed because of it.

It's merely a curiosity that has cropped up on another mailing list.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street